Thursday, June 23, 2011

Obsession

ONE TREE HILL

I've been a fan of OTH ever since its first season on The WB. For those who know me, I AM NOT A TELEVISION FAN. For some odd reason though, I adore OTH. I feel like I relate to the show in some weird way. Peyton Sawyer (Hillary Burton) is totally me minus the artistic ability. Then I start comparing the rest of the cast to my friends and each one's personality matches exactly. No offense though, the cast is way to good looking to be identical with my life and my friends. haha.

OTH currently just finished the 8th season. Unbelievable. I have seen ever episode for the last 8 seasons. THERE IS SOON TO BE A SEASON 9!!!! It's like I grew with the show. The first season started my freshmen year of high school; we faced high school together, college, and life over the last eight season. OTH holds a very special place in my life.  

A thank you to each of the cast members for making 8 pm on Monday and Wednesday nights incredibly entertaining for the last 8 years: 

 (Original Cast- Chad M. Murray, Hilary Burton, Bethany Joy Galeotti, James Lafferty, and Sophia Bush)



Lucas Scott
Chad M. Murray


Peyton Sawyer
Hilary Burton
Nathan Scott
James Lafferty


Haley James Scott
Bethany Joy Galeotti   
Brooke Davis
Sophia Bush
A huge thanks to these actors and actresses for the last eight seasons!

P.S.- I can't wait to read the book, the series was based off of, An Unkindness of Ravens!

No comments:

Post a Comment