Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beauty Department

I absolutely adore fashion! Not to say that I'm always on top of my game, but I try very hard! It all depends on how much money is in my bank account. :)

Lauren Conrad has become one of my favorite fashion icons. She's just gorgeous,in a very natural way!

  I've become somewhat obsessed with all of her books; from the LA Candy series to her book Style.

Book #1

Book #2

Book #3


Book #4 (And My Favorite!)

I recommend any of this books if your remotely interested in fashion, fame, drama, and romance. Style is a great book to learn the basics dos and don'ts of today's fashion world.

Today I stumbled across a new website Lauren Conrad recommends: http://thebeautydepartment.com
This website is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
There are numerous tutorials on trendy hairstyles, makeup tips, and how to get trending looks! GO CHECK IT OUT!

Although Lauren isn't quite Audrey Hepburn, she's pretty dang close when it comes to fashion.

   Until next time, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment